A.Shadi.com does not discriminate regarding caste, color, religion or in any way. We believe all people are the same and deserve the chance to enjoy the success of an arranged marriage through shadi.com.
Give as much information as you can about yourself and the expectations you have about the person you are searching as your potential life partner. Well written profiles have higher chances of success. Try to keep your profile current.
Your profile is incomplete if does not have a photo. A good picture is worth thousand words. We are baffled why some of the members are shy about uploading photo. Here you are about to make the most important decision of your life yet, many still do not post photos. You do it on Facebook why the hesitation on online matchmaking. It also important to upload a picture which clear, current and the one you like most. In other words post a picture which is the most flattering.
Become a premium member
If you are really serious and want to communicate effectively become a premium member. Free member can only express interest and reply to messages sent by premium member.
Have a responsible attitude
Check your mail for messages and reply back as soon as possible. Login to the site for new members, you never know one of them may become your life partner. Remember being persistent and having responsible attitude has never hurt anyone. Shadi.com is like a river. New members register every day. Checking back often improves the chance of finding the ideal partner.
A.Premium members are approved on ASAP basis.
They can write personal messages in their own words. Power to communicate via email, use shadi messenger and send Sms to other members.
Priority display of premium member profiles on the searches.
Highlighted display of their matrimonial advertisements.
Upload photos in the photo gallery maximum five pictures
They can view contact details of members who have allowed to view contact details
Premium members are approved as soon as they submit their profile and payment is received within 2 mintues. They can login and start contacting the members. Free members have to wait at least 24 hrs for approval of their membership. They will not be able to write personal messages,use shadi messenger and sms services
The card security code (CSC) is usually a 3 - or 4 - digit number, which is not part of the credit card number. The CSC is typically printed on the back of a credit card (usually in the signature field).
1. shadi®.com uses Elavon (formerly NOVA Information Systems) payment gateway. (the number one payment processor in the world.) For our paypal members we also support paypal.com
2. Your credit card details are not recorded by our site.
3. When you enter your credit card details you will notice a lock sign at the bottom of the page. This is the same security used by banks.
Free members are approved if the profile is well written. There is a waitlist period of 10 days. Member is informed by email if his/her free membership is approved. Please do not write to us for approval.
Go to www.shadi.com and login. On the welcome page, click personal profile. You will see the link to upload your photo. Click on it and follow the instructions there. Still having problems? Write to using our customer support system
On payment by credit card you will receive order confirmation email keep this email safely. If you did not receive the order confirmation email, your credit card was not processed. Please login and choose the payment by credit card and continue the payment process.
Canceling a subscription cancels all future scheduled payments of that subscription. A subscription can be canceled up to the day of the next scheduled payment.
1. Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click the My Account tab.
3. Click the History subtab.
4. Click More filters, select Subscriptions and agreements, and then click Subscriptions.
5. Change the date back to the year the subscription was created, and then click Show.
6. Click Details next to the subscription.
7. Click Cancel Subscription.
For further information, please visit paypal help page by clicking here.
1. Click on the button saying 'Online Help 24/7' (on the Top left of your home page)
2. In the drop down bar click on the last option saying 'Delete my Profile'
3. There you have to write you shadi.com account password and Choose a reason among the 3 reasons given.
4. Click on the Red Button saying 'Del
We do provide marriage counseling services to our single, divorced, widowed and separated members though articles written specifically to help members overcome hurdles towards finding their potential partners. Please visit blog.shadi.com to view various articles that may be helpful.
We provide dating services to people with the goal of marriage. Our dating services include providing matching profiles to members and allowing paying member to contact or be contacted by other members for the purpose of meeting (dating) to establish compatibility.